Sunday, February 15, 2015

Nama Udugama's now condition


Advertisements


Last week on social websites like Twitter and Facebook reported that Singer Namal Udugama was dead. Who ever done this Madumadawa Aravinda a friend of Namal Udugama says that it is a big shock for me and Namal's family members and thousand of his fans.

Namal says that i am still alive and people who spread false news about my illness should think about my wife's condition.

Since I become sick my wife was the only person who look after me and my children. Ruwanthi Udugama my wife is still under stress. Namal and Ruwanthi are repents of two children. Namal also a kind hearted person, says Madumadawa Aravinda.

Madumadawa further said that being a close friend of Namal I will do my best to help him. Even afetr discharge from the hospital he has to under go a kidney surgery which cost about 100 lakhs. Namal is not only a singer , he also a composer and a songwriter.

Namal educated at Thalathuoya National School. Anyhow Madumadawa said that we are going to organize a live show to find some amount and support for his kidney surgery.

Advertisements