Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bollywood Actress Aishwarya wants to leave Buchchan's house


Actress Aishwarya has decided to leave the Buchchan's home due to in-laws problem. She has decided to live separately along with her husband and daughter Aradya. Aishwarya says that my mother in law wants me to update each and every activity I do no matter weather it is our personal or professional. Aishwarys is the most lovely daughter in Buchchan's family. How ever now Abishek also have to leave his father and mother due to Aishwarya's decision.

Aishwarya has told to media that her father in law and husband have no issues with me and they hardly say anything to me. But my mother in law is too much interfering to our family life and my personal life.Abishek Bachchan and Aishwarys married in 2007 and since then they both lived with Abishek's parents. According to Indian newspapers Aishwarys Rai is now planning to build a new house for her daughter Aradys and husband Abishek.